Seat 22


Three minutes of video for three weeks of travel, three countries, three cultures (and three tee-shirts in my backpack !) ; I took a train ticket for the Trans-Siberian railway, in order to reach Beijing from Moscow, crossing Mongolia. I travelled alone with my bag, half-filled with my video gear. At that time, I didn't knew that my ticket for that seat 22 would be the beginning of a once in a lifetime journey. 
Bonus video : Meet the street kids of Ulan-Bator, doing some neat freestyle shit in Mongolia :
youtu.be/Lstd6mrxTRA
Gear :
Canon 6D (100% RAW footage from Magic Lantern)
Tokina 16-28 f/2.8
Canon 50mm f/1.4
Pentax Takumar 135mm f/2.5
Peleng 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye
Glidecam 2000 Pro
Lowepro Fastpack AW350
Post :
Derushed with Raw2dng, graded in Da Vinci Resolve (proxy workflow), edited in Premiere, Vfxed in After Effects
Thanks to Mathieu Maury ! Check out his website : mathieumaury.com
Music :
Two Steps From Hell - Starfall
Support me! ☺
tinyurl.com/k8ko28u

Comments

Popular Posts